Our mission is to help church members, of all ages, to realize, pursue and use their God given talents to the fullest for the glory of God, spiritual growth of the congregation and the betterment and growth of the church. With God’s help and guided by His Word, we will strive to equip, empower, and embolden members to ensure that every activity of thAe church utilizes every members’ capabilities and calling to the fullest without any reservation or obstacles.
The gifts he gave were that some would be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until all of us come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to maturity, to the measure of the full stature of Christ. We must no longer be children, tossed to and fro and blown about by every wind of doctrine, by people’s trickery, by their craftiness in deceitful scheming. But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by every ligament with which it is equipped, as each part is working properly, promotes the body’s growth in building itself up in love” (Ephesians 4:11-16).
“For as in one body we have many members, and not all the members have the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually we are members one of another. We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us: prophecy, in proportion to faith; ministry, in ministering; the teacher, in teaching; the exhorter, in exhortation; the giver, in generosity; the leader, in diligence; the compassionate, in cheerfulness” (Romans 12:4-8).
Our vision is to see:
- Children taught in the Way of the Lord, having a close relationship with God, and mentored to live a Godly life. Moreover, we would like to see them as good citizens.
- College children reconnecting with church and equipped to face the challenges of the world.
- Men growing as strong leaders for the family and becoming men of integrity.
- Women becoming women in the Word, women of faith and prayer and becoming prudent women.
- Lay-preachers equipped to preach.
- Church taught with the Basic Christian Doctrines.